Richard, Attorney
Experience:  32 years of experience practicing law and a businessman.
17027240

1. Employees have the right to vote for union leadership in

1. Employees have the right to vote for union leadership in democratically held elections. (Points : 1)
a) True
b) False

2. The name under which a firm does its business is considered a: (Points : 1)
a) trade name
b) service mark
c) brand name
d) trade character

3. A tax levied on a consumer who uses goods within a state, as opposed to buying them within the state is known as: (Points : 1)
a) nexus
b) sales tax
c) excise tax
d) use tax

4. The term that describes the design of workplaces so as to promote safety and health is: (Points : 1)
a) agronomics
b) cybernomics
c) economics
d) ergonomics

5. The federal agency created to promote safety and health in the workplace is the: (Points : 1)
a) National Labor Relations Board
b) Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
c) Occupational Safety and Health Administration
d) Federal Bureau of Fair Employment
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard replied 5 years ago.

Good evening.....

a) True
b) False

a) trade name
b) service mark
c) brand name
d) trade character

a) nexus
b) sales tax
c) excise tax
d) use tax

a) agronomics
b) cybernomics
c) economics
d) ergonomics

a) National Labor Relations Board
d) Federal Bureau of Fair Employment

I hope this has given you information that has been helpful to you. I wish you the best of luck!

If you have a follow-up question, please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping others or taking a break.

If I have adequately answered your question, even though the answer might not have been the one for which you hoped, I would appreciate it if you would please click the GREEN ACCEPT button so that I receive credit for my work; otherwise, though you have made a deposit, I do not receive credit.

If you need additional clarification on this question after clicking ACCEPT, please do not hesitate to click Reply and I will be happy to do what I can to help you further. Thanks for allowing me to be of service to you.

Please be aware that the information provided here is not legal advice. Rather it is simply general information. All states have intricacies in their laws and any information given is simply information only and specifically is not intended to be, nor does it constitute, legal advice. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship with you. I hope this answer has been helpful to you.