Attorney 1
Attorney 1, Attorney
Experience:  Knowledgeable and Experienced Attorney

I am a bussiness owner who has provided a product & service

Customer Question

I am a bussiness owner who has provided a product & service to another bussiness. Unforutnatly, the customer was an employer of mine so I didnt have him sign a contract. the bill comes out to about 170. He will not pay, where do I stand in this situation?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Attorney 1 replied 4 years ago.

Attorney 1 :

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer! I am preparing your response. Please remain online for a few moments, so you can get your answer right away.

If you need more information, I will be happy to continue to assist you.

If I have answered your question, please remember to click “ACCEPT.”

Clicking the green “ACCEPT” button will not cause you to incur any additional expense, and it is the only way that an expert gets paid for providing assistance, even if you have made a deposit or have a monthly subscription.

This communication contains general information, only, and does not constitute the provision of legal advice. Information provided herein is not intended to replace a detailed legal consultation, and does not create an attorney/client relationship.