BizLawyerNate
BizLawyerNate, Attorney
Experience:  7 Years of Legal Experience Representing Small Business Owners
11217539

what are the consequenc of operating a wayoming corporation

what are the consequenc of operating a wayoming corporation in the state of florida with out registering it in florida?

the corpoartin was opened in wayoming to protect share holders from being identified because of a non compete they signed with previous employeer.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  BizLawyerNate replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome to Just Answer.

If you do not register the corporation in Florida, and Florida finds out, they can assess fines and penalties on you for all the months you operated in Florida. The size of the penalties depends on the amount of your business, but they can reach into the thousands per month.

I will be happy to follow up with you if you have additional questions. In the meantime, please click ACCEPT so that I can get credit for answering your question. Of course, if you really liked what I could help you with, please consider a Bonus, too!

Please also take the time to provide POSITIVE feedback. If you are not initially satisfied, please allow me to assist you until you are.

Thanks!