Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I am not sure what category of Law my question falls under.

Customer Question

I am not sure what category of Law my question falls under. It is regarding a personal agreement between myself and another person. Please advise as to the appropriate lawyer who could assist me with further questions about this. TY.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Ellen replied 5 years ago.
I may be able to assist you. What is your first question?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
TY. My first question pertains to what exactly is required in documentation that would make this agreement legally binding.
By that I mean if the other party is retaining an attorney to document the agreement whose signatures would be required and what other information would have to be included in the documentation that would make this legally valid and binding should the other person die before such time as the agreement is fulfilled in order that the assurances therein would be honored and perpetuated.
Also, as the other person is having this drawn up in CA how does this affect me and my residing elsewhere. At present I am in FL but am not sure if I will stay here, and/or even could be transferred overseas at some point.
Expert:  Ellen replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately I will not be able to assist you. I will open your question to the other experts. Please be patient as this may take some time
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
TY, I await further response, and there are a few other questions I have on this.
Expert:  Ellen replied 5 years ago.
I have opened your question--
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Once someone responds hopefully with answers to those questions I will have more clarity as to further questions on the matter. Not sure if WebLaw was waiting for response from me.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am still waiting for an expert to respond to this matter and questions related to it.