Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

What are the rights held by partners in terms of management,

Customer Question

What are the rights held by partners in terms of management, interest in the partnership, compensation, inspection of the books, accounting, and property rights?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  lwpat replied 5 years ago.
Can you tell me what type of partnership? Is this a general partnership, limited partnership or some other type of entity such as an LLC? Is there an operating agreement in place? What state?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I'm looking for information on all types of partnerships, what are the differences for the different types of partnerships. There is no operating agreement in place. This is Washington state, thank you
Expert:  lwpat replied 5 years ago.
I'm sorry but that is too broad of a question. I will opt out and give other experts the opportunity to answer.