MDLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Experience in business law, contract law and related matters.

I had an individual from indansia purchase rifle scopes, paid

Customer Question

I had an individual from indansia purchase rifle scopes, paid by credi card all good, after filling for export license a bank calls me from canada saying cards a fraud and i need to refund money. why is this my fault if i refund money i will br lossing fees and setting on items that will take me sometime to sale what should i do is it a good idea to close my account so they can not charge back. they sure dont care about me they should be trying to find the guy in indonisia that used them not or my buisness right
Category: Business Law
Expert:  MDLaw replied 5 years ago.
We cannot tel ou what to do or not do as that is prohibited on this site. We can only answer general legal questions.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Is there anyway I will get in trouble for not refunding money
Expert:  MDLaw replied 5 years ago.
You can't get into criminal trouble but the company that you work with for credit card transactions can choose to not do future business with you.

Please let me know if you need any clarification. Otherwise, please remember to hit the green ACCEPT button as that is the only way that we experts get compensated for our time, expertise, and research. We do not get paid by the website and so we rely on customers to honor the honor system and accept our responses so that we can continue to provide this service to people such as yourself. When leaving feedback, please also remember that we experts do not make the laws. We only report what the laws are and so please do not shoot the messenger.