BizLawyerNate, Attorney
Experience:  7 Years of Legal Experience Representing Small Business Owners

1. I am in the process to set up a business contract with a

1. I am in the process to set up a business contract with a Bangla Deshi company and my main concern is how to get protected so that the Bangladeshi company does not by pass me and contact my contacts and set up their their own busness.
1.1 I also want to make an effective agreement so that the companies I am working with, in the United States and abroad, can not work with each other after the stipulated disolvement of the aggrement for atleast the stipulated time mentioned in the contract.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  BizLawyerNate replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome to Just Answer.

How necessary is it that the Bangladesh company have access to your contact list?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Well because of the business type i.e BPO and KPO it would be virtually impossible to keep it away from our Bangladeshi Partner.

You need a solid non-compete agreement that limits their access to the US market after termination of the business arrangement with you. Two years would be reasonable, and limiting them from access to the US market could be narrow enough since they are a foreign company.

Examples of non-compete agreements that you can fashion for your situation can be found here