Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in Corps, LLCs, Partnership, etc.
19305272

In 1952 or 53, my Aunt sued my guardians, when I was five or

In 1952 or 53, my Aunt sued my guardians, when I was five or six years old, to take me away from them. I was awarded to the guardians. This took place in a Queens New York court, of which I am unaware of which one. I need a copy of this case. How do I go about doing this please? Thank you.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Thomas McJD replied 5 years ago.

Hello, I will be happy to assist you. After receiving your answer, and unless you have need for clarification, your accept (by clicking the green "accept" button) would be appreciated. Although you have made a deposit, I cannot receive credit for my work without your accept.

You can obtain a copy by contacting the court clerk in the court where this case was filed. You'll just have to call each court clerk since you don't know which court the case was filed in.

I believe I have answered your question. As noted above, please let me know if you need clarification, and if not your accept would be appreciated. If you are a monthly subscriber, you must still click the "accept" button for me to receive credit for my work, but you will not be charged an additional fee.

If you later open a new question and would like my assistance, please begin the question with "To TMcJD...." This will ensure that only I answer the question.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for using JustAnswer. Your "accept" (by clicking the green "Accept" button) would be greatly appreciated. Although you have made a deposit, I cannot receive credit for my work without your accept.

You understand that your use of or communication on this forum, in any and all ways, is intended for general informational purposes only and shall not constitute and/or be relied upon as legal advice or be construed as creating an attorney-client relationship. Further, you agree not to rely on anything I say as legal authority and where appropriate for your own protection will obtain appropriate legal and or tax advice with an attorney or other professional licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where your legal or other issue arises.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Would there be any way to do this online?