Alex Esquire
Alex Esquire, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney

I am about to order a corporate kit from the website

I am about to order a corporate kit from the website which you recommended. I intend to create two classes of shares. Their kits are seemingly designed for a single class of shares. Could you please suggest a suitable kit to accommodate two classes of shares, or what additional things I need to order?
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

I checked out the website again and you do need to actually call them and you will be able to order a coporate kit that you like and another class of stock certificates with any custom imprint that you choose.

If you are satisfied with my answer, I would appreciate if you would click on the accept button.
Please keep in mind if you already made a deposit or on a monthly subscription plan you will not incur any additional charges, but I will only be compensated for my time and effort only if you click on ACCEPT.

Bonus and positive feedback are always greatly appreciated