MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney
Experience:  Drafted Negotiated and/or Reviewed Thousands of Commercial Agreements
17924466

I OWN AN ADULT ENTERTAINMENT CLUB IN ATANTA GA. I OWN THE BUILDING,LAND,BUSINESS

I OWN AN ADULT ENTERTAINMENT CLUB IN ATANTA GA. I OWN THE BUILDING,LAND,BUSINESS & ALCOHOL LICENSES AS A SINGLE PERSON LLC. I CATCH HELL BECAUE I AM A WOMAN & MINORITY, I CANNOT GET SBA FINANCING BECAUSE OF THE TYPE OF BUSINESS. TE BUSINESS HAS BEEN VANDALISED 3 TIMES, I HAVE HAD SEVERAL SCUMBAGS ATTEMPT TO STRONG ARM ME OUT OF THE PROPERTY (WITH THEIR GREEDY LAWYERS). I AM CURRENTLY TIED UP WITH FRIVILOUS LAWSUITS BECAUSE OF THIS. THE MOST RECENT BASTARD CAME IN TO "INVEST" OUR LAWYERS PREPARED A JOINT VENTURE AGREEMENT WHICH HE NEVER SIGNED. HE BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF A NEW KITCHEN WHICH WAS SHUT DOWN BY THE CITY BECAUSE OF HIS FAILURE TO OBTAIN A PERMIT. OVER 4 MONTHS HE HAS INVESTED ABOUT 120K ON THINGS HE WANTED TO BUY OR DO, HE REFUSED TO PAY THE THINGS I NEEDED LIKE TAX BILLS SO I WOULD NOT HAVE TROUBLE RENEWING MY LICENSES. I HAD TO FILE CHAP 13 BANKRUPTCY TO GET MY LICENSES THIS YEAR. HE TRIED TO HIRE A KNOWN PIMP TO RUN THE PLACE & WHEN I REFUSED HE WALKED AWAY WAITING FOR ME TO FOLD. WHEN I DID NOT HE FILED A COMPLAINT OF FRAUD SAYING I INDUCED HIM TO INVEST & HE GAVE ME 350K TOTAL (A BLATANT LIE). HE ALWAYS GAVE ME FUNDS IN A CHECK OR WIRE FORM (NEVER CASH). HE CLAIMS HE HAS RECEITS TOTALING 182K IN CASH (LIAR). WE FILED AN ASNSWER FOR MY COMPANY & HAD A DEPOSITION WHERE HE WAS 1-1/2 HRS LATE & LIED DURING THE WHOLE PROCESS. WE FILED A SUGGESTION OF BANKRUPTCY ON MY BEHALF. I HAD MY CONFIRMATION HEARING LAST THURSDAY & IT WAS CHALLENGED BY THE TRUSTEE BECAUSE HIS LAWYER WAS ABLE TO FILE A MOTION FOR JUDGEMENT AGAINST ME EVEN THOUGH HE WAS GIVEN NOTICE OF THE BANKRUPTCY (I FILED JAN 2011) HE FILED HIS COMPLAINT MAY 2011. THE TRUSTEE CAME & SAID I MAY LOOSE THIS CASE & I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE BANKRUPTCY PAYMENTS???. THE JUDGE HOWEVER GAVE ME TILL AUG TO GET THINGS FILED CORRECTLY. MY LAWYER NOW SAYS I HAVE TO PY HIM BACK SE OF THE MONEY HE INVSTED??. HE HAS CAUSED MORE DAMAGE TO MY PROPERTY THAN WHEN HE CAME!. THE KITCHEN WAS SHUT DOWN BY THE HEALTH DEPT. (HE CALLED IN COMPLAINT). I HAVE LOST ALL FOOD REVENUES THESE LAST 6 MONTHS, THE PLUMBING HAS COST ME 20K SO FAR & HE LEFT THE BUIDING 40% COMPLETE. MY LAWYER SAYS I CANT COUNTERSUE FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT CAUSE WE HAVE NONE NOR FRAUD BECAUSE THERE ARE 6 ELEMENTS TO PROVE!. HE IS WALKING AROUND TOWN WITH HIS STRIPPER/PROSTITUTE GIRLFRIEND, FILED FOR DIVORCE FROM HIS WIFE & TELLING STRIPPERS HE WILL BE TAKING OVER THE CLUB FROM ME & HIS PROSTITUTE GIRLFRIEND WILL RUN THE PLACE. I HAVE HAD TO FIRE 3 GIRLS WHO BELIEVES THIS SOCIOPATH. CUSED DISRUPTION IN MY BUSINESS, HE IS A DRUNK WITH 4 DUI'S IN GA (I DON'T KNOW HOW HE KEEPS DRIVING). HE OWNS TWO BEAUTY SCHOOLS WITH FED FUNDING. A FRAUD SUIT WOULD SHUT THIS BASTARD DOWN, WHY CAN'T I COUNTERSUE FOR FRAUD & BREACH OF CONTRACT?, HE HAS 4 DUI'S SHULDN'T HIS LICENE BE SUSPENDED?. WHAT CAN I DO TO PROTECT MYSELF & BUSINESS? is it right for me to have to pa federal taxes but the sba can refuse to give me a loan cause the fed govt "does not like strip clubs"?.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  MShore Law replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. You can counter claim for fraud and breach of contract, as well as breach of good faith and fair dealing. Regarding your tax obligation, this is not offset by the suit, the SBA is permitted to establish criteria it deems reasonable for loan approval (there is no right to loan approval).Please let me know if you need further guidance.
MShore Law, Attorney
Experience: Drafted Negotiated and/or Reviewed Thousands of Commercial Agreements