Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.
10285032

I need a good lawyer in suffolk MA that is resonable in price

I need a good lawyer in suffolk MA that is resonable in price for a civel fraud case that needs to be reopened.
What do you mean it needs to be reopened? How was it closed?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
settlement agreement, not knowing that vendor applied 131K to a different account. Also breaking original contract.
I am sorry we cannot personally represent anyone from this site and the best we can suggest is the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.martindale.com or http://www.lexmundi.com or the MA Bar association.

If they are in breach of the settlement agreement, then this is a separate suit for breach of contract of the settlement. As far as the original contract, if you are talking a new breach of the original contract that was sued under, then this would also be a new suit.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-paulmjd/ or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i would agree but the settlement agreement was signed under fraudulent conditions and also they have been awarded a judgment using fraudulent information.

I hold undeniable evidence that this was wrong doing on there part and also because it's FRAUD on there part I can have the judgment set aside

I've been told by local attorneys hear in California that say this needs to reopened ASAP

any sugestions
If the settlement was obtained by fraud, then this is a ground to move to reopen the case. Yes, it does need to be reopened and you need to use the sites above to get someone to represent you, but as I said I am sorry the site prevents us from representing anyone from this site.