Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.

Does it legal under the Florida laws that a cruise line sells

Does it legal under the Florida laws that a cruise line sells transportation on demand at the Port of Miami?
If possible refers to me the law on this case.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 years ago.
There is no law preventing the cruise lines from selling transportation on demand from the port. In fact, the ports throughout Florida all advertise that the cruise lines can provide transportation on demand at the port.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I know that they can sell transportation , but I though It was possible just pre-arranged .
My particular question is if They could sell transportation after disembarking , outside the terminal?
I was aware of what you meant about on demand, they can sell it on demand as well and they advertise it and there is no law in FL or Miami that states they cannot do so (so I cannot provide you any statute because the law doesn't exist).