Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.

Online Licenses Question I want to buy this Video Template

Online Licenses Question

I want to buy this Video Template:

I am planning to use that Video Template in 4 different online trainings that I am going to sell online on one website.

In the future my trainings are going to keep updating which means I will keep doing video updates from the same 4 trainings.

My question is with the licenses that this company is offering me.

Here are the licenses:

1. Could I have any licenses problems if I keep using the Video Template in all trainings over and over on the same 4 trainings?

2. Does the Extended License that this company offers will cover what I am planning to do? Which is use the Video Template in all my 4 trainings and keep using the Video Template in my future video updates.

Any recommendations?
Based on the license you can use the work in a work as you describe if you have the extended license and you can use it over and over in the same trainings. If you purchase the extended license then you can do what you propose to do with your video and your video updates.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The trainings are going to be on the same Website.

Like I said, I will have 4 trainings.

Training 1 + Upates
Training 2 + Upates
Training 3 + Upates
Training 4 + Upates

Do I have to buy an Extended License for each training?
The extended license did not say you needed multiple licenses, just the one license.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ok, I do understand that the Extended License does not states that.

But just to understand your answer.

Will you think I will need to buy several liceses for each training? or what will be your advice on that issue?
No, I believe only one extended license would be required for each training.