Law Pro, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience in business law - sole proprietor, partnership, and corporations
11688690

4.The Bill of Rights protects individuals against various types

4.The Bill of Rights protects individuals against various types of interference by the federal government only. (Points: 4)
True
False

5. A person who borrows a friend's car and fails to return it at the friend's request is guilty of conversion. (Points: 4)
True
False

6. A copyright is infringed only if a work is copied in its entirety. (Points: 4)
True
False

7. Jane goes into Robert's car, and without his knowledge, takes his car radio. Jane is guilty of robbery. (Points: 4)
True
False

8. A court imposes a quasi contract to avoid one party's unjust enrichment at another's expense. (Points: 4)
True
False

9. Offers that must be kept open for a period of time include advertisements. (Points: 4)
True
False

10. A promise to do what one already has a legal duty to do is not legally sufficient consideration under most circumstances. (Points: 4)
True
False

11. An exculpatory clauses are rarely enforced. (Points: 4)
True
False

12. The age of majority for contractual purposes is twenty-one years for females and eighteen years for males. (Points: 4)
True
False

13. When both parties to a contract are mistaken as to the same fact, the contract cannot be rescinded by either party. (Points: 4)
True
False

14. Pedro is selling his iPod to Jerry for $250. Because this is a contract involving the sale of goods, in excess of $200, it must be in writing. (Points: 4)
True
False
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Pro replied 3 years ago.
Are these all the questions or just the beginning?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
just the ones that I am not sure about :)
Expert:  Law Pro replied 3 years ago.
What do you mean - there are MORE questions or what?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
no no more questions i have the answers for all the other ones
Expert:  Law Pro replied 3 years ago.
Oh, ok.

Then I'll get back to you shortly with the answers.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok thanks

Expert:  Law Pro replied 3 years ago.
No problem.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
:)
Expert:  Law Pro replied 3 years ago.
True

True

False

False

True

True

True

False

False

False - there is an issue here - there is no contract so it’s void in reality

False
Law Pro, Attorney
Experience: 20 years experience in business law - sole proprietor, partnership, and corporations