David Weilbacher, Esq.
David Weilbacher, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Criminal & Civil Litigation, Estate Planning, Probate, and Bankruptcy

hi , i want to open an escort Girl agency in California, what

Customer Question

hi , i want to open an escort Girl agency in California, what kind of licence of licence do i need to start legally ?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  David Weilbacher, Esq. replied 5 years ago.
Hello. My name is David, and I would like to help you.

I suggest that you California Dept. of Industrial Relations: and obtain a license as a talent agency, and operate as a talent/modeling agency.

I hope this answers you question.

Please press the GREEN "ACCEPT" button so proper credit is provided for your Answer. Thank you and have a good day. This answer is made available by the lawyer for educational purposes only. It is also to give you general information and a general understanding of the law. This website is not intended to give you specific legal advice. By using or participating in this site you understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state. We attempt to provide quality information, but the law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance.