David Weilbacher, Esq.
David Weilbacher, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Criminal & Civil Litigation, Estate Planning, Probate, and Bankruptcy

I want to design my own T-shirts. How do I go about getting

Customer Question

I want to design my own T-shirts. How do I go about getting a copyright for my clothing? I want to design funny T-shirts with funny sayings.......
Category: Business Law
Expert:  David Weilbacher, Esq. replied 5 years ago.

Hello, my name is David. Thank you for allowing me to assist you. If there is a delay in my reply, I am helping others but WILL reply to you asap. Thanks for your patience.

If you go to which is operated by the U.S. Copyright Office, you can register your copyrights online for a low fee.

I hope this answers you question.

Please press the GREEN "ACCEPT" button so proper credit is provided for your Answer. Thank you and have a good day. This answer is made available by the lawyer for educational purposes only. It is also to give you general information and a general understanding of the law. This website is not intended to give you specific legal advice. By using or participating in this site you understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state. We attempt to provide quality information, but the law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance.