Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.
10285032

Start up unsecured business loans is something I came across

Start up unsecured business loans is something I came across online while looking for capital help for my new business. I was wondering if you could tell me if this is a good business move in general? I see that I would have to qualify for the loan and seems to be easier to deal with than your average bank loan process. Basically I would like some insight if you will on these loans. Thanks
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 years ago.
Most of these companies charge you large fees up front, which is generally the sign of a scam or they will charge very high interest rates (which is up to you to decide if you want to pay them). However, there are so many of these companies, before you use any of them you need to check them through the Better Business Bureau. Also, the general rule is that if they are asking you for money up front it is generally a scam.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-paulmjd/ or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”