Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

I need help making sure I am understanding a contract correctly.

Customer Question

I need help making sure I am understanding a contract correctly. It's a referral agreement with a business partner I like but I want to be sure I totally understand it. I'm not sure how to do this... maybe I send the file to you? I really hope this works this time! Last time I posted this question, site wouldn't let me reply to the expert's question!
Category: Business Law
Expert:  JBaxLaw replied 5 years ago.

I am an expert at JustAnswer and will be assisting you. Please remember that I receive no credit for assisting you unless you accept my response. You cannot accept when I make an inquiry, rather you can only do so after you have received an answer. I answer questions based on the amount offered and rely on customers to follow through and "accept." Please remember that this is a chat or a dialogue so please reply to me if you have any questions regarding the information I provide.

I see you have some questsions in regards to an agreement. You will not be able to have the entire agreement reviewed, but you may ask me any questions you have regarding the language.

Thank you