Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.

What do you know about the company Beyond Breakeven

What do you know about the company Beyond Breakeven?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 years ago.
They are an "A+" rated member of the Better Business Bureau. The BBB has nothing negative to say about them. However, like every company, when doing business with even good company, you will need to review the contracts you enter into, since companies that provide this type of assistance do not actually find the business financing and set it up for you, they merely point you towards the right direction to companies who are the best suited based on your credit score and type of business you are seeking to open. Typically when there are no comments found out there about a company it means that if there ever were any complaints about it, the company resolved them to the satisfaction of the customer.

The issue here is the guarantees in the contract and exactly what they promise to provide and you need to review that carefully.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hey PaulMJD,

I'm going to attach the link received from BBI on the business proprosal and the guarantees. Please review and share your perspective with me.

The site will not let me access it when I click on the link, I don't know why.