Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Practicing for over 20 years and helped a number of businesses with litigation.

Judge Wheeler signed the contract to purchase 10 acres of land

Judge Wheeler signed the contract to purchase 10 acres of land in Idaho for the crosses. If Judd offered crosses considerably less for their property that it's possible market valu and the crosses accepted the offer could they avoid the contract own later learning that they might have sold it for a higher price? If Judd offered the crosse one prize an inadvertently typed a different, higher price into the contract, can Jud be held to the type written amount?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 years ago.
The only way they could avoid the contract later based upon accepting an amount lower than market price is if they showed that the contract was unconscionable.

He would not be held to the mistyped amount since it was a mistake and not the intent of the contract

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. As you know, we work on the honor system here and cannot always provide you answers that you like. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. I believe in giving information that is to the point, but please remember that I can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions or for clarifications. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to provide information for you just put “FOR JD 1992” in the subject line and I will pick up the next time I am online.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.