N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Experience:  Since 1983
9653905

i have a oil lease that I received after my mom death, i have

Customer Question

i have a oil lease that I received after my mom death, i have tried contacting an attorney in Arkansas but no one will represent me because all the attorneys ther represent the oil companies. can you give me a name and attorney who will work with me on commission? when i started getting oil royalities it was $15.00 a barrel and was geting around $300.00 per month and now that it is $140.00 abarrel and I am getting less thanks roma XXX-XXX-XXXX
Category: Business Law
Expert:  MShore Law replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. While direct referrals are prohibited per JA policy, I can give you the contact information for a referral source to quality counsel in Arkansas. If this would meet your needs, please let me know where in Arkansas you prefer that the attorney be located.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no that is not what I wanted. I can call the attorney bar association my self. thanks but no thanks
ok, sorry for the inconvenience. Best of luck.
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 5 years ago.
You can get a free consultation from some of the Arkansas oil and gas lawyers listed by location at
http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/practicestate/Energy-Law/Arkansas

I hope this information is helpful.