JBaxLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in business formation and licensing issues

Adult law, Internet law

Customer Question

Adult law, Internet law- "Unfair competition" and Terms of Services. I really need to speak to someone who more so knows what their talking about in regards XXXXX XXXXX verse someone who hasn't a clue.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  JBaxLaw replied 5 years ago.

BizAttorney :

I am an expert at JustAnswer and will be assisting you. Please remember that I receive no credit for assisting you unless you accept my response. You cannot accept when I make an inquiry, rather you can only do so after you have received an answer. I answer questions based on the amount offered and rely on customers to follow through and "accept." Please remember that this is a chat or a dialogue so please reply to me if you have any questions regarding the information I provide.

BizAttorney :

It does not appear that you are online to chat. As such, you can still post your questions which I can answer in the standard format. If you need additional information after I answer a question, you can continue to ask follow-up questions in a conversational manner.

Expert:  JBaxLaw replied 5 years ago.
What question do you have regarding unfair competition or terms of service?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hello, I have not received any of these responses until now. How do I get into live chat with you to speak in regards XXXXX XXXXX questions?
Expert:  JBaxLaw replied 5 years ago.
We can speak here. Please post your question. As to the live format, you may have that option on your end. I cannot change the format here.

What sort of issues in regards to unfair business practices and terms of service do you have?