BizLawyerNate
BizLawyerNate, Attorney
Experience:  7 Years of Legal Experience Representing Small Business Owners
11217539

I have a small company and we are two owners.My partner wonna

Customer Question

I have a small company and we are two owners.My partner wonna sign out from company.Which form we need if I wonna protect my company from any problems ( IRS,payments,bank).
Category: Business Law
Expert:  BizLawyerNate replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome to Just Answer.

What kind of problems do you think your ex partner is likely to cause you financially?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
He has bussnes and credit card on company name and he write paycheks for other people and they not cashed yet.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
how long I need a wait answer?
I will be right back with you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ok!Thank you.
You need an indemnity clause in the separation agreement, so that the former partner will indemnify (guarantee to pay back) any causes of action or claims resulting from his actions that would cause harm or liability to the company.

Former partner shall indemnify and hold Company and its directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from and against any all claims, actions, proceedings, damages, losses and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising from former partner's actions after separation from the Company.

I will be happy to follow up with you if you have additional questions. In the meantime, please click ACCEPT so that I can get credit for answering your question. Of course, if you really liked what I could help you with, please consider a Bonus, too!

Also, please keep in mind I want you to be satisfied. Please continue to follow up with me if you need more clarification.

Thanks!

Nathan Moore
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Do you have a form is ready?I need a form .It was my first questions.