MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney
Experience:  Drafted Negotiated and/or Reviewed Thousands of Commercial Agreements

I have A something I want to patend. How much do I tell patent

I have A something I want to patend. How much do I tell patent co? Or do I need to go direct to lawer.
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. Whomever you retain to assist with the filing of your patent should execute a non-disclosure agreement whereby the other party agrees not to disclose the details of your contemplated patent, or utilize the details or any information exchanged for the benefit of any other party. It would be best to go through an attorney in any event, because the attorney would be able to run the patent searches for you and respond directly to any questions or concerns you have. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions.