Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

hi i m interested in installing photovoltaics to get money

Customer Question

hi i m interested in installing photovoltaics to get money from the government selling them electricity.. Now to accept co operation with me they need many things including a - (declaration of conformity ) - proof paper that ensures safety. Its something about the CE mark that products must have on them somewhere that shows they ve been created under certain procedures and some safety measures have been taken. I want to create the solar panels my self, i ll buy solar cells and necessary items to create them. What do i have to do to take this declaration of conformity for those home made solar panels. I mean do i have to be a company? What are the security measures i have to take so that products will meet the standards? Who is going to test them and give me that paper and his license to use it?

thank you
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 years ago.
I am sorry, we do not have any attorneys in Cyprus or familiar with the laws there. You need to consult a local attorney in Cyprus for assistance. You can request a refund of your deposit through customer service's link on our home page.