MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney
Experience:  Drafted Negotiated and/or Reviewed Thousands of Commercial Agreements

My car was repossessed and I have paid all the fees required

Customer Question

My car was repossessed and I have paid all the fees required but now they can't locate my vehicle. What can I do?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  MShore Law replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. How much time passed since your car was repossessed and you paid the fees? Also, did you pay the entire outstanding balance on the loan or just enough to bring the loan current?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
My car was repossessed on Wednesday the 26th and I paid the fees on the 1st. I paid just enough to make it current.
ok, the lender may elect to accelerate your loan based on your default. If the lender has not expressed a desire to do this, you can contact the lender to initiate your repossession of the vehicle from the towing service the lender utilized to secure the vehicle.