Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

hello! I guess Ill well type this note on i have been working

Customer Question

hello! I guess I'll well type this note on i have been working in medicine for 27 yrs. and never have been absent from work except when i delivered twins and even then went back to work in a week until 2/6/2009 i was exposed to alot of patients with flu i started get some symtoms of achyness & sore throat so since i'm the clinical/admin supervisor i couldn't afford to get sick i then ask my boss for an antibotic so i could continue to work i took my 1st dose that afternoon the following morning i was feeling worse i thought i needed to take the 2nd dose post that dose i was disoriented shaky so i decided i better go home drove all the way in middle lane of the highway to get home went to bed i could'nt understand what was going on that evening 911 was called went into renal failure cardiac & had a reaction so bad i looked like i had been scalded with hot water all over my body i was on renal dyalsis and high doses of prednisone my family was called & last rites were given i actually felt i died but with the grace of god i survied i return back to work but i don't feel the same i feel my inner core was taken out me, my religion does not believe in suing but after i surf the internet i started to see how much this drug has done to a lot of people A LAWYER TOLD ME SINCE I WAS BACK THAT WAS IT WITH MY INCIDENT SOMEHOW I FEEL SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT THANKS FOR LISTENING TO ME IRMA
Category: Business Law
Expert:  MShore Law replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for the post Irma, is your question whether you have grounds for a lawsuit against the drug manufacturer?