Law Pro, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience in business law - sole proprietor, partnership, and corporations
11688690

Do travel agents in Kansas have to register with the state

Do travel agents in Kansas have to register with the state?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Pro replied 6 years ago.
No. As with any occupation, there are certain requirements you have to meet in order to be considered for the job. If you want to become a travel agent in Kansas, it's required that you at least have a high school diploma or the equivalent. But there is NO licensing or registering with the state for a travel agent.

Please click on the ACCEPT button for my answer so that I receive credit for assisting you (even if you placed a deposit or have a subscription program). You may continue to ask follow-up questions after accepting. If the information is helpful, I would very much appreciate positive feedback. Bonuses are also appreciated. If you do have a follow-up question, press REPLY, NOT relist, or else I won’t receive the question.