MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney
Experience:  Drafted Negotiated and/or Reviewed Thousands of Commercial Agreements

Im resubmitting a question, I was texted an answer ready,

I'm resubmitting a question, I was texted an answer ready, but I'm unable to locate it. Concerning PA Liquor Control Board regulations. If a person has been convicted of a felony are they, or a corporation in which they are an officer, automaticaly unable to obtain a liquor licence?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  MShore Law replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for the post, do you recall with whom you were working previously?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

If you mean in Just Answers, I thought it was you. The bio looked the same. Got a text reply from 1(410) 000-004 earlier.

If you mean on this subject in general. no one. A little background: I was an officer of a small corp, 1 partner. Corp owned an "R" licence for 10 years. I hit a rough patch in 2008. Plead to 2 felonies. Have always heard felons can't own a liq. licence. dropped out of the corp but stayed partners in a "hand shake" agreement. I'm now doubting the validity of the hear say concerning that rule.

Hello, while the person whom was convicted must disclose the existence of the conviction, the conviction is not a complete barrier to obtaining a liquor license.