Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years of corporate, litigation and international law
18695994

good morning im looking to buy properties in california

good morning
i'm looking to buy properties in california under my company name, do i need any special visa or government form to fill up before i can actually start looking

i also heard that if it's under a company name the company must be register in the place you are buying so my company must be a californian company?

if so the company is only paying taxe in the us?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 6 years ago.

bizlaw :

You do not need any special visa or government form to file before you start looking for property. You can locate the property and once you locate it and decide to purchase you can then form the corporation in CA. The corporation will only be subject to tax on the income it generates in the US and CA. If this answer is responsive to your question, please accept it. That is how we are compensated. I would also be appreciated if you provided feed back on your view of the answer. Finally, if the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus. If I can be of further assistance or you have other questions in the future you can ask for me and reach me at this site.
This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication.

JACUSTOMER-3yonztfs- :

by CA you mean california right not canada

JACUSTOMER-3yonztfs- :

and if CA means california , as a canadian i can start a company in california without any problem

bizlaw :

Yes I did mean California and yes you can start a company in California without any problems. If this answer is responsive to your question, please accept it. That is how we are compensated. I would also be appreciated if you provided feed back on your view of the answer. Finally, if the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus. If I can be of further assistance or you have other questions in the future you can ask for me and reach me at this site.