RGMacEsq
RGMacEsq, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Texas General Practice Attorney
19487448

can felon get i liquor license in ga

Customer Question

can felon get i liquor license in ga
Category: Business Law
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 6 years ago.

RGMacEsq :

Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am researching your issue and will respond shortly.

RGMacEsq :

Would this be for wholesale or retail?

JACUSTOMER-0xvpkdsc- :

retail

RGMacEsq :

Thank you. And in what city would the establishment be located?

JACUSTOMER-0xvpkdsc- :

Patterson GA

RGMacEsq :

In the State of Georgia older DUI's and alcohol possession convictions will have no effect on your ability to qualify for a liquor license in the state of Georgia. My research shows that many issuing entities in GA will not issue a liquor license to a person with a DUI, misdemeanor, or Felony, within 5 years of the application. Additionally, those same issuing entities require you to disclose your prior criminal history. If you fail to disclose and DUI--be it 25 years ago or 6 years ago--that is grounds for not issuing a liquor license as well..

RGMacEsq :

Hope that clears things up a bit. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please select the "accept" button. If you have already clicked "accept", or if you will in the future, please let me know so I can track these for my own reports and customer satisfaction stats. Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX good luck to you!

JACUSTOMER-0xvpkdsc- :

please get me more of a yes are no what about 5 years of application i do not understand

JACUSTOMER-0xvpkdsc- :

can you yes or no

JACUSTOMER-0xvpkdsc- :

can you