Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

Our Iowa LLC has signed an agreement with another company,

Customer Question

Our Iowa LLC has signed an agreement with another company, which, over the course of 5 years, entitles them to 17.5% equity. At this point they are now entitled to 5% equity and we are ready to file this with the state. My question is, can we file a free form document with the state which lays out all of the dates of equity grant in advance? (So that we can avoid having to refile and pay the filing fee every few months)

Or do we need to file separately each time they are granted an increase in equity?

Thanks!
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m the Legal Category Moderator for JustAnswer. My job is to assist customers with pending questions for the Legal Experts here at JustAnswer.

I'm sorry you haven't received an answer yet.

The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but delays can result depending on the number of Experts online, the question volume, and the difficulty level of the question.

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

Regards,

Fran
Moderator, JustAnswer

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes, please. I would like an answer.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.

I’ll try to find an Expert to assist you. When an expert responds, you will receive an email.

When you get a helpful answer, please remember to click on the green Accept button so that your expert gets paid for his work.

Thanks for your continued patience.

Regards,

Fran