Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients .
17897874

i received a new york state LLC about a year ago. I have not

i received a new york state LLC about a year ago. I have not placed the add in the ny newspaper yet. I took LLC to transfer shares of my ownership in a NYC corp to LLC--which ownes a building in NYC. I rent the space that my shares own to a restaurant owned by my son. I live in florida. Can I use a Fl. atty to transfer my shares to LLC and do any filing needed --if so --how do I find one?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Loren replied 6 years ago.
I strongly recommend you use a NY attorney to deal with any NY corp/LLC issues. The following link has an excellent search engine for finding attorneys all over the world. The search engine will allow you to customize multiple variables to find an attorney in the location you want: www.martindale.com