Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Practicing for over 20 years and helped a number of businesses with litigation.

what is the statute of limitations for small claims court in

what is the statute of limitations for small claims court in new york
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 years ago.
What are you suing or being sued for? That is what determines the statute of limitations, not what court it is in.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Unpaid invoices for services rendered in March + April 2009.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 years ago.
6 years for breach of contract.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. As you know, we work on the honor system here and cannot always provide you answers that you like. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. Please remember that we can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions or for clarifications. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to provide information for you just put “FOR JD 1992” in the subject line and I will pick up the next time I am online.