Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

Write answer wrong question. Still had to except for obviou

Customer Question

Write answer wrong question. Still had to except for obvious reasons. The correct question is about the hearing on the restraining order I ask for due to 603pc on the part of Friedman. Please keep in mind I work for this guy who was able con me, for a time, out of 5 figure pay due.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 6 years ago.
My apologies, if I misunderstood the original question, however, I was proceeding from the "seekingtorenderaid" answer that was discussing a "judgment debtor exam."

At this point I have no idea what the actual question is -- so, help me get back on the same page, and please restate the question as if I had never read anything else so I know the relevant facts and the question.

Thanks!