Richard, Attorney
Experience:  32 years of experience practicing law and a businessman.

I want to know if i sold something in 2008 and there is a year

I want to know if i sold something in 2008 and there is a year warranty can the customer sue me 2 years latter because the customer says that the unit does not have a special option

Good evening. No, the customer is not going to be within his/her legal rights to sue you. You can never prevent someone from actually filing a suit, but your customer has no chance of prevailing.

I hope this has given you the guidance you were seeking. I wish you the best of luck!

If you have a follow-up question, please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

If I have adequately answered your question, even though the answer might not have been the one for which you hoped, I would appreciate it if you would please click the GREEN ACCEPT button so that I receive credit for my work; otherwise, though you have made a deposit, I do not receive credit.

If you need additional clarification on this question after clicking ACCEPT, please do not hesitate to click Reply and I will be happy to do what I can to help you further. Thanks for allowing me to be of service to you.

The information given here is not legal advice. As all states have different intricacies in their laws, the information given is general only. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship with you. I hope this answer has been helpful to you.