Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

what licences and certificates do I need to own and operated a full service moving and del

Customer Question

what licences and certificates do I need to own and operated a full service moving and delivery company, in michigan I have a dot # XXXXX am looking for legal bill of landing also waiting on tax id do I need a certificate to transact business or an intrastate motor carrier of household goods? We are a small business with one truck where is the best action to take?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.

My name is Francine, and I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

I'm sorry you haven't received an answer yet.

The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but delays can result depending on the number of Experts online, the question volume, and the difficulty level of the question.

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

JustAnswer Moderator