Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years of corporate, litigation and international law

where would I find by laws for ABCD and APAC in MA Im trying

Customer Question

where would I find by laws for ABCD and APAC in MA I'm trying to find out rules and regulations that govern the board...
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 5 years ago.

Bylaws are not public documents, they are internal documents of a corporation. Members of the organization, or board members would have access to them. They are part of the corporate governing documents. You should be able to get them from the corporate secretary of your organization.

If this answer is responsive to your question, please accept it. That is how we are compensated. I would also be appreciated if you provided feed back on your view of the answer. Finally, if the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus. If I can be of further assistance or you have other questions in the future you can ask for me and reach me at this site.

This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
That is in correct every board should know the by laws how would they know the rules......the question was by laws rules and regulations you are incorrect I do not want a fluffy answer I want to know where to obtain them I'am not satified with the answer keep the money I will not be using you again poor service it was 40.00 wasted on poor poor incorrect information.....every non profit must have there laws given on request by Attorney Generals Office where they are filed.....I was looking for a better way than that I guess you need to get your information correct or open a book and read rules of a non profit....Shame on me for asking a question I already knew the answer to I expect more from a professional what a joke this is........
As long as you don't accept you do not pay. However, if you are a director, you have a right to see the bylaws and should be able to obtain them on request. I will opt out and let someone else help you. Please do not respond to this post.

Edited by bizlaw on 11/7/2010 at 7:38 PM EST