Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

the goal is to build up the corporation for corporation benefits

Customer Question

the goal is to build up the corporation for corporation benefits for the next few years, don't touch the money, strictly direct the money for corporation benefits only, again advertising, employees, expensives of running the corporation only. I'm going to use the credit cards and lines of credit from banking lending sources. Can this be done? while also directing some of the corporated funds into a trust on my behalf, If for corporation benefits only and not personal benefits, meaning taking no shares in gold investments, or IRAs, no personal investments until I'm heal and ready to resume full ownership of corporation, can this be also don while I'm the CEO of ArtWearsUSA LLC. Is this Legal as well, or do I still have to report the corporation's benefits to SSI, even if I'm not using the corporation income for personal means, except strictly for running the corporation, and what do I need to do to Make this Legal?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.

My name is Francine, and I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

I'm sorry you haven't received an answer yet.

The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but delays can result depending on the number of Experts online, the question volume, and the difficulty level of the question.

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

JustAnswer Moderator