Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years of professional experience

What will be the best language to add to a contract for services

Customer Question

What will be the best language to add to a contract for services to deliver the following message "upon signing the time sheet you are confirming that you will pay for the work performed and will not raise any issues regarding quality of the work once the time sheet is signed".
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 5 years ago.

"Acceptance of vendor's time sheet occurs when buyer/purchaser/consumer affixes his signature thereto. By accepting the vendor's time sheet, buyer hereby agrees, acknowledges, accepts, and/or consents to the following: (1) that buyer had an opportunity to inspect and review vendor's work prior to acceptance, (2) that buyer has accepted the time sheets and work by and through his/her own free will, (3) that buyer promises to promptly pay for vendor's work/services, (4) that the services rendered by the vendor were of the quality promised and, (5) buyer waives any right to dispute the quality of work performed or services rendered once acceptance has taken place.

Please click "Accept" so that I can get credit for this answer. We can continue our conversation after that at no additional charge. Thank you.

This information is provided so you may better discuss legal issues with your attorney. Consult a local attorney for legal advice before acting. You may be able to find an attorney in your area to further assist you at or at .

Expert:  Maverick replied 5 years ago.
I noticed that you have not accepted this answer and now have posted a new question. Can I ask why you did not accept my answer?