Ellen, Attorney
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.

Hello,I purchased 3 online magazine websites and was told that

Customer Question

Hello,I purchased 3 online magazine websites and was told that I would probably get a full return on my investment within 12 months.The seller provided(via e-mail) false accounts to show prove of their earnings.Can I prosecute?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Ellen replied 5 years ago.

So sorry to hear of your dilemna. I will strive to provide you with legal information to assist you.

I am a lawyer with 25 years experience. Although I am not your attorney, I hope that I can give you helpful legal information on this open and nonconfidential forum.

This appears to be a common scam that reappears in many places and under many names. You can read about similar scams at the Internet Crime Complaint Center.

Here is the site to file a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center:

I hope that this helps.

Thank you in advance for remembering to click accept. If you experience difficulty using the accept button, please let me know as JustAnswer pays me for my time only if the "accept" registers.