Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

how much will a legal opinion for EV SSL Cert cost

Customer Question

how much will a legal opinion for EV SSL Cert cost?
Submitted: 5 years ago via Nolo Press.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.

My name is Francine, and I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

I'm sorry you haven't received an answer yet.

The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but delays can result depending on the number of Experts online, the question volume, and the difficulty level of the question.

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

JustAnswer Moderator

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
hello Francine,

yes, i am still interested in an answer.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi Nasrin,

You might want to clarify your question, because I"m not sure you have posted your question in the right section

Your question is presently in our Business Law category. Did you intend your question to be answered by a lawyer? You seem to be asking a question about a computer related service that our site doesn't provide and for which a computer specialist would be able to tell you more than would a lawyer.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
"how much will a legal opinion for EV SSL Cert cost?"

i think only a lawyer can tell me how much a legal opinion will cost. do you have any business lawyers that are familiar with internet-based businesses?
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.

I'm still not clear about what you're asking. If you want to add SSL to a website, your web hosting company should be able to tell you what it costs. If you want a legal option about whether SSL is necessary to protect your business, that's another matter.I’ll try to find a legal Expert to assist you.

When the Expert replies, you will receive an email notification. If you find the answer helpful, please remember to click the green Accept button so the Expert is compensated for the answer.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Edited by Fran-mod on 11/4/2010 at 12:49 PM EST
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 years ago.
I am sorry for any delays I am afraid lawyers do not do SSL certificates, so what do you need a legal opinion about one regarding? You need to clarify more than just that one sentence you have posted as to why you need an attorney regarding the SSL certificate and please explain yourself in some detail so we may assist you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
hello Fran,

i cancelled my subscription on 11-4-10. when will the refund appear on my credit card statement?

I am sorry for any inconvenience you have experienced, but the experts cannot handle your request and you need to please go to and customer service will gladly assist you. For a refund please go to