Experience:  23 Years business & securities law, NY and FL bars. SEC all states.

Mr. Howard, I purchased stock (private) about 6 years ago through

Mr. Howard, I purchased stock (private) about 6 years ago through a friend. He also bought the same stock. He is unable to tell me what it is now worth. It was supposed to go public soon after my purchase. I really need to sell it but aren't sure of it's worth, nor who to sell to. Can you please check it out and let me know? The stock is Charter Resources International. Thanks, [email protected]

Charter Resources International is not trading on any public market. They have not filed any information on the SEC information system since early 2002, which was their 2001 financial information. At that time, they describe themselves as a basically defunct mining operation headquartered in Las Vegas Nevada. Since there is no public market for the stock, I believe you will find it is worthless.

JACUSTOMER-bs4dbv2d- :

I was told it may be going public soon in England. Can you check.

There is no way to check if a company intends to go public but has not yet done so. You would have to wait for a public announcement since if it is true they are in a mandatory "quiet period" right now.