Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I received two notices from RustConsulting . I HAVE be

Customer Question

I received two notices from "RustConsulting". I HAVE been ripped off by Verizon due to my brothers demise even though I presented ALL the prudent documents ... this is a run around game played by Verizon, T-mobile and Bank of America (there is not one located in Hawaii). I did everything they asked and faxed everything they asked yet as my husband and I are not moneyed we cannot simply take a trip to go thru more "fire lion hoops". I am the soul executor and kin. Over all this frustration, I ended up in the hospital. His insurance company even convinced the police dept. to CHANGE THEIR POLICE REPORT. How can they do this and not even have the courtesy to send it to me? I would like to know what happened in that hospital as when I cold called the Coroner's office; they later had him in the computer data system "as an accident"; no alcohol; etc. There was a change. I was told later of the Princess Diana case and how a person who was a heavy drinker (though not drinking at that time) could show no alcohol; then later retested and the alcohol from the system gathers and there is a spinning of the body which can collect thus later showing a high alcohol level.

When I finally got the police report it said "no alcohol" and I had ordered 6 reports and I even called and asked how they get this information and they told me the Coroner's Office, so I know, initially, there was no alcohol. When I contacted an insurance policy (accidental); it took months which is months after the Coroner and Police Reports in my hand. The insurance Company finally told me that the Police "changed" their report.

I am not a moneyed person but this was wrong across the board.

Please tell me where I may go. I only started again because of these cards send to me by Ehrheartfactasettlement.com which is really

The hospital was not pleasant yet it was voluntary because this was a daily "craziness" I went thru with these companies. My husband became angry and if I even mention my brother (I disabled Vietnam Vet), he becomes emotional abusive. I did most of this while he was at work and quickly cleaned up so he would NOT know all the(NNN) NNN-NNNNs I made to get to the bottom of things. The things I was promised "if" I did x but when done, I would call and someone else would answer and act like they did not know what I was talking about.

He passed on June 14th 1997 and I came down with breast cancer in May 1998 with a double mastectomy. Where do I go for help. I was voluntarily hospitalized in August 1997 and the psychiatrist would not release me as she felt I was going back into the SAME SITUATION and THAT, not my sanity is what she feared. I have ALL documentation. Please tell me where to go and who may help me. My brother made me soul kin because we were best friends and the rest of the family "dissed" him. Now I am the new "dissed" family member as a result. I have simply always wanted justice for my brother. I do not even believe the later coroner's "alcohol level" for my brother as the initial test showed none. I was told later of the Princess Diana case and that the longer I body is retested, if the person was a heavy drinker, the alcohol begins to collect in the system and there is a spin mechanism.Pls guide me. Pam Brooks
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Ms. Brooks,

Thank you for your post. I have reviewed your information. While I empathize with your situation, I am unclear as to what exactly you are trying to accomplish. Could you explain please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
How to proceed when Verizon owed my brother $400 and I sent them all the requested documents. They later changed their minds. It was "his" money. This is just one. case scenario.

Bank of America kept giving me the run around and now 3 years later continued to take out $8.95/per month for having an account.

As executor I received ALL forwarding mail as well as have many of his personal documents as he was coming to visit me before this happened.

I want to "right" what I feel are the "wrongs" for his sake. "I" will feel better.
Thank you for your posts.

Whyd didn't you cancel the B of A account so that they could no longer remove the funds?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
They would not allow me to do anything. They said they were if I did x but then when I called back, they pretended not to know me or what I was talking about.
When did you attempt to cancel? Do you have proof or evidence of that?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I do not have evidence of cancelling but closing the account which is the same thing and yes... I have names dates and everything and I would have to redig things up. I kept notes and people and dates and times of anything and everything.
How long ago was it? How many years?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Three years ago; sometime (a few months until I was hospitalized; August) ago from June 14, 1997. We have no Bank of America in Hawaii and they used that against me but pretended to be working with me.
Thank you for your follow-up.

I really do not see a cause of action here against Bank of America or Verizon. Statute of limitations on debts is 6 years meaning that you can attempt to pursue a claim against them, but without a cause of action, or extreme funds I do not see you prevail. It will cost you more money to pursue them for the $400, then you would get out of them or that you will spend on the claims itself.

I realize that this is not the answer that you wished to hear, but it is valid. Good luck to you.

Edited by Dimitry Alexander Kaplun on 11/2/2010 at 8:51 PM EST
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience: Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I wanted to inquire if he would be willing to help me outside of JustAnswer due to the restrictions which I am abiding by. I am inquiring if he would be willing for a consultation so I MAY get prudent answers in a big picture.

I do not believe this is a legal question, however, I totally approve JustAnswer to delete the question if so.

Can a police report be changed by the whim of whatever they want? And not even notify me after purchasing 6 copies of the original which they took over a year to complete?

I believe, this IS A TIME I may involve Internal Affairs to look into what REALLY happened as I was in Hawaii and my brother in California. I have no idea what happened at the hospital or what hospital. All I KNOW is his first Alcohol on the Police Report was Negative and when I called they told me they received the information from the Coroner. So whatever the initial test was... he was not drinking at the time.

It was only when an insurance company came into the picture that the police changed their report. I deem this suspicious.
Thank you for your patience.

I am not permitted to assist you outside of JustAnswer, my apologies. It would be against the site agreement I have with Just Answer at this time. I can, however, answer more of your questions and attempt to provide you with a greater picture if that is what you are seeking.

In terms of answering your question:

Can a police report be changed by the whim of whatever they want?
No, once a police report is filed and written, it is the final copy. Addendums can be created, but the original report remains as it was written.

And not even notify me after purchasing 6 copies of the original which they took over a year to complete? I believe, this IS A TIME I may involve Internal Affairs to look into what REALLY happened as I was in Hawaii and my brother in California. I have no idea what happened at the hospital or what hospital. All I KNOW is his first Alcohol on the Police Report was Negative and when I called they told me they received the information from the Coroner. So whatever the initial test was... he was not drinking at the time. It was only when an insurance company came into the picture that the police changed their report. I deem this suspicious.
In terms of this situation, what exactly occured?

Edited by Dimitry Alexander Kaplun on 11/24/2010 at 12:49 AM EST