J.Hazelbaker
J.Hazelbaker, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced and trained in the area of business law.
15393114

osha visited our jobsite and we were revoving asbestos shingles

Customer Question

osha visited our jobsite and we were revoving asbestos shingles by hand, i understand this is a violation because we are not certified, but my question is. why do they want a copy of the contract and a contact person for the owner of the property? do I need to give this information to them.. I am looking out for our customer as I do not want to put them through any grief
Category: Business Law
Expert:  J.Hazelbaker replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
J.Hazelbaker :

Hello. Thank you for using JustAnswer.

J.Hazelbaker :

It is in your best interest to cooperate at this state of the investigation/citation. If you don't, they can get the information anyway and the failure to cooperate will simply go into the calculation of your proposed fine.

J.Hazelbaker :

Moreover, you can use the fact that you cooperated during your informal settlement conference to get the proposed penalty reduced.

J.Hazelbaker :

I see that you are still offline. Please let me know what follow-up questions you have when you log back on.