Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

Hello, I run a self-serve frozen yogurt store/shop in a

Customer Question

I run a self-serve frozen yogurt store/shop in a shopping mall in California.
Now, I am planning to open another frozen-yogurt location in the same mall in a Kiosk. New note will be a kiosk in food court; not a shop/store.

For the new location (Kiosk), do I need to get new building, health, water and fire permits? OR Teh existing permits taken for my old location ("shop") will suffice for the new location "kiosk". Both locations are about 200 feet away in the same shopping mall.

Category: Business Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.

My name is Francine, and I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

I'm sorry you haven't received an answer yet.

The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but delays can result depending on the number of Experts online, the question volume, and the difficulty level of the question.

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

JustAnswer Moderator

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thansk for followup. Yes, we would still like to have the answer.

I guess, it should be pretty straight forward answer for someones who is familiar with permits for restaurants, etc.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.

Hi John,

Well, we'll soon find out. This may be too "local" too.

blI’ll try to find an Expert to assist you. When the Expert replies, you will receive an email notification. If you find the answer helpful, please remember to click the green Accept button so the Expert is compensated for the answer. Thank you for your continued patience.