Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Counselor at Law.
7286322

We were approved by State of Delaware, Secretary of State to

We were approved by State of Delaware, Secretary of State to do a Change of Jurisdiction to Bermuda. The written resolution was also apporved by the Board of Directors and the 100% of Shareholders.

We need an opinion of foreign counsel regarding authorisation to continue in Bermuda. It must be sign by a Lawyer of Delaware. Can you bring that service for us?

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a licensed attorney. I'll be helping you resolve your matter today.

Please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

Did you mean you are seeking to find affordable Delaware counsel to review the legal action?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Yes we need an opinion of councel (is a standard letter) from a Lawyer of Delaware to present to Bermuda authorities. That we can continue there as approved by Secretary of State, State of Delaware on MArch 8, 2010.

I have the model that Bermuda Authorities sent me. I can forwarded it.

JustAnswer experts cannot provide legal counsel via this website, I am afraid.I can help you find someone in Delaware for review. I'd like to refer you to the Delaware Bar's Referral program. The program is free. The attorneys are vetted, qualified, and affordable. If memory serves me right, you also get a free consultation once you are matched up with an attorney from the category that you need (or at least the consultation is very cheap - I know this for a fact). The link to the Bar's referral service is below.

http://www.dvls.org/LRS_Public.htm

Best of luck in your matter. I'm here if you need any more clarification or follow up information.

I hope you found my answer helpful, and if so please click on the ACCEPT button. This is the only way for me to get credit for my work - when you put in your payment information, I receive no credit for my time with you unless you press ACCEPT.

There is no fee for follow up questions should you wish to continue in this thread.

Remember, sometimes the law under which your situation falls does not give you the outcome or the choices you wanted - please understand that this is not the attorney's fault, but the way of circumstance.

There might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

If you feel that I went an extra step to help, a bonus would be appreciated!

You can always request me for a future legal consultation through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=7286322&FID=7 If you do this, make sure to begin the question with “This Question is for Eli…”