Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years of corporate, litigation and international law

If I have an already existent LLC, how am I able to add a partner

Customer Question

If I have an already existent LLC, how am I able to add a partner to the license? I am in the state of Ga.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 6 years ago.

Once a new member makes an investment in the LLC, he becomes a member and a partner in the firm. If you have to list on some license the members of the LLC, you would provide an updated filing showing the new partner along with the other partners.

If this answer is responsive to your question, please accept it. That is how we are compensated. I would also be appreciated if you provided feed back on your view of the answer. Finally, if the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus. If I can be of further assistance or you have other questions in the future you can ask for me and reach me at this site.

This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication.