Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I am going to open business that sales dessert & cocktails

Customer Question

I am going to open business that sales dessert & cocktails & rent decorated tables.
descrip business : It's business provide decorated table & provide dessert & few cocktails & juice for small private party. WE DO NOT PLAN THE PARTY. but we will connet to photographer,DJ,place,baker,bartender,cleaner,party planner.

case 1-I am going to buy dessert from bakery and provide to cistomer and I am going to let customer buy alcohol and i will mix it for the customer.
case 2-I am going to buy alcohol from ABC store and i will mix it. & I am going to make dessert and sell it.

Q1.This is my first time business in north carolina US so i want to know what kind of license do i need to open business case1 or case 2?

Q2.what kind of agreements do i need get from the customer for those cases?
(I will not response for the accident during the party time. the customer will need pay if rental items broken.)

Q3.I am going to provide alcohol to older than 21 who is buy my products but who is going to response that under 21 comes to there party and police catch them? What do i needs to not response for that?

Q4. please give me other advise.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.

My name is Francine, and I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

I'm sorry you haven't received an answer yet.

The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but delays can result depending on the number of Experts online, the question volume, and the difficulty level of the question.

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Regards,

Fran
JustAnswer Moderator