MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney
Experience:  Drafted Negotiated and/or Reviewed Thousands of Commercial Agreements

i just found out my ss number is being used in north carolina

i just found out my ss number is XXXXX used in north carolina since 2007. Im in southern california. I have never been in north is platinum corral. can i sue them for not checking this persons ss number finding it stolen.I talked to the controller and this situation is being investegated. I filed a police report yesterday.I searched on my space. I think I found the right person. all info matches from another company this person worked at. what else can I do? thank you
Thank you for the post, in what way is this person using your social security numbers? To obtain credit cards?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
this person has made 25 to 30;000 with my ss number.they wored at platinum corral in north carolina. I hyave never been there. I talked to the controller at platinum corral,. person is being investegated.This company has 27 resturants. this person also worked at mc donalds or cimco. I have this persons name and address and phone number.thank [email protected]
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX to contacting your local police, consider contacting your local us attorney general's office. This is a federal crime. Additionally, if you know the person whom is responsible, consider retaining an attorney to file suit against the person's employer for negligent hiring and retention.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you. I am looking for an attorney now. I appreciate your help.Emily
Thank you Emily, have a great day.